Fomapan R 16mm – 30m – both edges
Film format: 16mm
Fomapan is a company that manufacturers film in their own factory in Czech Republic. These are available in different formats as double8, doublesuper8 and 16mm single and double sided perforated.
- Fomapan R 100
- Format: 16mm both edges perforated on camera reel
- Type: black & white reversal film
- Length: 30 meter / 100 ft
- Running time: approximately 3 minutes at 18 fps
- EI 100 by daylight (without filter)
- Film projection: yes
- Film transfer: yes
- Technical data sheet manufacturer
Order this 30 meter roll if you own a 16mm camera, the reels have a diameter of 92 mm. This black/white reversal film is a great choice to test your camera, your exposure skills and can be viewed immediately after processing with a movie projector.
The processing of this type of film take about 2 to 4 weeks time, add one or 2 weeks if you also need a digital copy from the film.
Be aware this roll has both edges perforated, and can be used if you are planning to shoot some film tricks. If that is not you plan we advise to order the one edge perforated roll.