Kodak Double-X 16mm
Film format: 16mm
The S8RL does sell 7222 films because they would otherwise be more difficult to purchase. Yes, the S8RL can also process this film but the advise is to get this processed and scanned in Amsterdam at Haghefilm-Digitaal for optimal processing results and transfer. That is why these rolls are also offered without processing.
- Kodak Double-X / 7222
- Format: 16mm one edge perforated on camera reel
- Type: black & white negative film
- Length: 30 meter / 100 ft
- Running time: approximately 3 minutes at 18 fps
- EI 250 by daylight (without filter)
- EI 200 by tungsten (without filter)
- Film projection: no
- Film transfer: yes
- Technical data sheet manufacturer
Kodak uses ‘EI’ what stands for ‘Exposure Index’.
How to understand a Kodak film can label here.
If you want to make a film in black and white then this film is your best choice. Do not forget this 7222 is black/white negative film so you need a positive print or a digital scan in order to view final results.